One reason entrepreneurs ignore promoting their online business with press releases is because they don’t know what’s newsworthy.
Here are 10 online business press release ideas:
- your opening of a new web site
- new products or services you’re offering on your web site.
- the results of an online survey or poll you’ve completed
- an online award your business or web site has won
- a free e-mail newsletter you’re publishing
- a new book or e-book you wrote
- a fundraising event you’re doing at your web site
- a new contest or sweepstakes you’re having at your site
- major sponsorships you’re doing online
- a famous person that’s endorsing your business
You can get other press release writing tips and ideas by reading other businesses press releases, reading how to publications, talking to experts and visiting other media web sites. A Goggle search for online press release directories will yield you plenty of site to submit your press release. Good luck!