With all these new social media technologies you have the opportunity, like never before, to dramatically increase your online visibility. With increased visibility comes increased leverage for your business.
You’ve heard content is King, and it still is! But how do you keep up with all of it. The first step is a WordPress based website. The second step is content.
What is a Podcast?
Wikipedia defines a podcast as a type of digital media consisting of an episodic series of files (either audio or video) subscribed to and downloaded through web syndication. The word is a neologism derived from “broadcast” and “pod” from the success of the iPod, as podcasts are often listened to on portable media players
Podcasting can be a very easy, enjoyable way to get more content for your site and give your business, and message a much wider reach. Podcasting can increase your online visibility and brand you as an expert in your field. Did I mention it was easy?
In this workshop you’ll
- set up and optimize your Blog Talk Radio account.
- integrate your Facebook and Twitter account.
- learn how easy it is to schedule your show.
- learn strategies for finding guests.
- learn how to find show you can be a guest on.
- learn how to work in the studio and chat room.
- walk away with a very valuable tool for sharing your business online!
- and much more.
What do you need for this workshop?
You’ll need your laptop and a credit/debit card (just in case you want to purchase/upgrade something).
|Friday, March 15th
9:30am to noon
QLN Conference Center
|Friday, March 30th
9:30am to noon