- Remove Ads with Gmelius, a free FireFox extension
- Back up your email account with Gmnvault
- Star and/or label messages before sending
- Enable “Background Send”
- Save files in your Drafts for easy access
- Use “Undo Send” to cancel messages
- Access chat features through Google docs
My favorite tips in this post are tips 2, 3 and 7. I struggle, just like everyone else does with email management. I’m looking into these tips to help me be as efficient as possible with my Gmail. Do you have any Gmail tips you’d like to share? I’ve love to hear them!