As you are aware, for your blogging to be effective, you will need to add fresh content to your blog on a regular basis. This article presents five tips that you can use to make blogging easy.
- Write your blog content in advance, post date the post, and save it so that it’s ready to be posted at least three times a week. I tell my clients that if they blogged once a week I’d be thrilled. Take your most frequently asked questions (FAQ) and create a post for each one. By post dating your blog posts you can publish throughout the week without having to stop and write another post.
- Blog about a wide range of things that relate to your niche. Think about any information relating to your niche which your website visitors will be interested in seeing on your blog. Identify the sub-niches in your niche and write about those as well. You should never run out of ideas on what to blog about.
- Invite your blog visitors to leave some comments relating to your posts and your niche. This is an easy way of getting unique content on your website. The more interaction you allow on your blog, the more content you will have on your blog. I try to end each post with an invitation to join the conversation by commenting.
- Research and look for the key questions and issues that people in your niche are interested in, and provide information that addresses those questions on your blog. (A great use for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social networking sites.) Look in the relevant forums for the hot topics that people are asking, and provide answers to these questions on your blog. This will make your blog useful to your visitors because it will have information which your visitors are looking for. This gives you a wide range of topics that you can blog about.
- Check out YouTube for videos that support your message, or add value to what you do without competing. Sometimes others create videos that easily explain processes, strategies, and systems. They can be of great value to your blog, and … you don’t need to write the content. Of course, your own YouTube videos would be an ideal strategy for syndicating your content over a variety of media.
How do you come up with content for your blog? Join the conversation by commenting…..