On Wednesday, February 17, 2010 from 10am to 12pm Pacific Time you can learn how to create, and use, a WordPress.com blog.
If you want to really start getting your message out to the world, blogging is the tool you need. It’s the beginning of syndicating your passionate message, world wide!
You can bring your blog into many of your social networking sites, making it a very effective tool increasing your online visibility and elevating your credibility. Now is the time to start blogging!
In this online webinar, using desktop sharing tools, you’ll work with me learning:
- What is a post
- What is a page
- What is the sidebar
- What is the content area
- What are the settings and what do they mean
How To Create and Manage A Post/Page
- Adding Images So your blog will also be visually appealing
- How to use the Timestamp
- Tags – what are they and how to use them
- Categories – what they are and how to use them
- Linking Strategies in Posts/Pages Linking keywords or phrases helps the search engine know what text is more important than other text
- Keyword Strategies
Managing Links, Categories and Comments
- Links – Creating them, managing them
- Managing Comments
- How to control them through the settings
- How you find out about comments on your blog
- How to determine whether you spam them or not
- What to do if you get a negative comment
Click Here To Register