Syndicating Your Content
Show Notes: November 22, 2010
I just finished the Facebook Success Summit. It was 16 plus hours of webinar training on Facebook marketing strategies. I learned a lot of new tactics and confirmed that a lot of the information I’ve been sharing is, indeed, accurate. (It’s nice to know) Today i share a bit of the basics with you.
You may, or may not know, I have a niche blog North San Diego Business and an accompanying weekly internet radio show. Given all the new info I’ve learned about Facebook and social media, and my love for my Friday afternoon show, I’m resurrecting my weekly Syndicating Your Content podcast.
- your logo, what size and how to maximize your image
- Founded – why you may or may not have it, and how you leverage it if you do have it on your page
- importing your blog using Networked Blogs
- your events tab
- creating a custom page with Static FBML
- adding your email subscription form
Why don’t you share how you’ve customized your page, and the link to your Facebook page by commenting?