Often small business owners tell me it’s hard to incorporate social media into their day. I’m sure you have felt that way at times too. There just don’t seem to be enough hours for all that we already have to do, like checking and answering emails.
With so many people around us telling us what we should be doing with social media, it’s hard to know exactly where to start. Then when you do decide to jump in, you feel overwhelmed with the prospect of creating a profile, or page.
It doesn’t have to be that way. You can Learn from Deb all you need to know in language you understand, plain old english. Join me Monday, September 19th from 9:30am to noon in Oceanside at Quantum Learning Network. I’m going to show you how to create a page for your business on Facebook, how to add your company to LinkedIn’s company pages, and the tools you’ll need to make your social media marketing effortless.
I’m starting the four week series (there are individual class prices too) with blogging. If you have a WordPress, whether it’s self hosted using WordPress‘ software or a free blog at the shared site WordPress.com, you’ll:
- learn how to hand feed the search engines with the information you want them to have so your site is found easily.
- learn how to add video and audio to your blog.
- about different sources for content.
- discover how to monetize your blog.
- play with widgets to add extra content to your blog.
Of course, you’ll have me right there with you to answer any questions you have about using your blog.
After the first week and WordPress we’ll jump into Facebook. In this seminar we’ll be:
- creating and/or optimizing your Facebook business page.
- setting goals for your page.
- importing your blog content so that it is automatically shared on your page.
- customizing your page to help you achieve your Facebook goals.
We’ll move on the LinkedIn the following week. In our LinkedIn seminar, you’ll be:
- optimizing your LinkedIn personal profile.
- adding your company to LinkedIn’s Company Directory.
- discovering new ways to meet your target market and interacting with them.
In our final week together, we’ll visit Twitter and put a social media plan together. Your blog will do the heavy lifting for you, leaving you to engage your followers and connections. You’ll see how your Social Media Hub works together to deliver your message, show your expertise and entice others to find out more about you and your business.
If you’re ready to go for it now, here’s the registration button. If you want more details, visit Learn From Deb.
No, I’m ready to register now!