- Collect leads with your autoresponder. You will get
an e-mail digest of everyone’s e-mail addresses who
requests information from your autoresponder.
- Publish a price list of all the products and services
that you offer. You could also include order forms,
product descriptions, and other sales material.
- Publish free reports in autoresponder format. The
reports should be related to your business or web site.
Giving away free stuff will quickly increase your traffic.
- Collect vital customer satisfaction information by
publishing a survey in autoresponder format. This type
of information will help you serve them better.
- Instead of answering every customer question that’s
e-mailed to you, publish “Frequently Ask Questions” in
autoresponder format. This will save time and money.
- You could publish your testimonials or endorsements
in autoresponder format if you don’t have the room in
your ad copy. It’s more effective to include all of them.
- Provide back issues of your e-zine archives in auto-
responder format. This will give your subscribers and
web site visitors easy access to them.
- Publish your entire web site in autoresponder format.
Sometimes visitors don’t have enough time read your
entire site. They could print it out and read it offline.
- You could offer your ebook in autoresponder format.
Your visitors won’t have to download it or have the
software to read it right away.
- You could publish the terms and conditions to any
business transactions in autoresponder format. This
could include return policies, purchases, refunds etc.
I highly recommend GetResponse.com. I’ve been using it for several months now and am very please with how it works.